DUBUQUE, Iowa — Family fun is back in Dubuque, as the Fighting Saints are set to begin another season at Our House beginning with Opening Night, presented by American Trust on October 6. Plenty more promotional nights that feature fun for the whole family, charitable nights, and much more are planned for the 2018–19 season. Join us for some unforgettable family memories on these upcoming dates!
- October 6 — Opening Night, presented by American Trust vs. Cedar Rapids: Kick off the season with a celebration, because hockey is back! The night begins with an all-new Fighting Saints Fan Fest at 4:00 p.m. Bring the family, because for one night only, kids tickets start at just $5! First 3,000 fans will receive a magnetic schedule, thanks to American Trust!
- October 19 — Harry Potter Night sponsored by Paramount Ambulance vs. Youngstown: As we prepare for the release of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, join us as we wear special Harry Potter-themed jerseys, that will be auctioned off, with all proceeds from the auction and the 50/50 pot to benefit Compass to Care and the fight against childhood cancer. Fans are encouraged to bring their wands and Hogwarts uniforms!
- November 3 — 80s Night, sponsored by Family Beer & Liquor vs. Waterloo: Travel back to the era of big hair, acid washed jeans, fanny packs, Care Bears and Walkmans, and celebrate the 1980s with us! If you have any of those 80s fad items, bring them to the game. Be sure to stop by Family Beer & Liquor in East Dubuque starting October 1 and pick up a ticket voucher for the game. Plus, we will reveal a brand-new retro jersey on this night!
- November 9 — A Salute to Farmers, with media partner 97 Seven Country WGLR vs. Central Illinois: The Midwest is the breadbasket of America, and the Saints will pay tribute to our local farmers who continue to put in the hard work to feed us all!
- November 17 — Military Appreciation Night, sponsored by Deery Brothers of Dubuque, with media partner 101.1 The River vs. Team USA NTDP U18s: One of the most special nights of the year, with POW-themed jerseys, sponsored by the Dubuque County Commission of Veterans’ Affairs, to be auctioned off after the game to benefit the Veterans Freedom Center (VFC) in Dubuque. The jerseys will pay tribute to 12 local POWs with a military fatigue-style nameplate. Each year, the organization has raised nearly $20,000 for the VFC. All active military or retired veterans’ tickets are FREE, and all additional tickets for those service members will be $3 off.
- December 1 — Teddy Bear Toss Night, sponsored by ImOn Communications, with media partner Dubuque’s Super Hits 106 vs. Green Bay: Help us help families in need around the area provide gifts for their loved ones during the holiday season! Bring a stuffed animal to the game, and after the Saints score their first goal, let them fly onto the ice! All stuffed animal donations will benefit Toys for Tots in Dubuque. Plus, Santa Claus makes his annual appearance here at Our House!
- December 2 — Youth Jersey Giveaway, sponsored by Dubuque Fire Equipment vs. Muskegon: The first 500 kids will receive a limited-edition Bernie youth jersey to show Fighting Saints pride at the game and everywhere in your daily life, courtesy Dubuque Fire Equipment!
- December 30 — Faith and Family Day vs. Youngstown: Attention local churches: bring out your youth groups and congregations to Our House and take in an afternoon Fighting Saints game!
- January 12 — #Saint4Life Night vs. Lincoln: On our third-annual #Saint4Life Night, we will be giving away a limited edition Zemgus Girgensons bobblehead to the first 1,000 fans! Every year, we also pay tribute to every Fighting Saints player that has made an impact on the Fighting Saints organization.
- January 18 — 4 Months to Mother’s Day vs. Waterloo: January 18 is exactly four months away from Mother’s Day, so why not get a head start in celebrating mom?
- February 15 — Superhero Night vs. Green Bay: Look up above! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s actually Superhero Night at Our House. Come dressed to impress as your favorite superhero, and we’ll invite a few of our favorites to take in all of the fun.
- March 1 — Dr. Seuss Night vs. Chicago: Oh, the places you’ll go at Our House! On this night, we celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday with a book drive and will host a sock drive. The fox in socks wouldn’t be the fox in socks if the fox didn’t have socks!
- March 8 — Pucks and Paws Night, sponsored by That’s My Dog vs. Muskegon: On this night, the Fighting Saints are hosting a pet supply drive, with all supplies donated to the Humane Society.
- March 15 — Youth Hockey Night vs. Madison: The Fighting Saints will get in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit and wear special edition green jerseys that will be auctioned off after the game to benefit youth hockey in Dubuque through the Dubuque Youth Hockey Association (DYHA).
- March 23 — Mascot Mania Night, sponsored by Victory Ford vs. Tri-City: Bernie the St. Bernard and his friend Maxx Mustang from Victory Ford, as well as all of the mascots from throughout the area join in for this epic celebration of fun! The mascots will take part in a dance off, and finish off the celebration with the annual Team Bernie vs. Team Maxx hockey game.
- April 5 — Autism Awareness Night vs. Cedar Rapids: The Saints will be hosting the third-annual Autism Awareness Night. The organization aims to create a safe game environment from those on the autism spectrum, and will raise funds for local autism-related causes in the tri-state area through ticket sales. Plus, the first 1,000 fans will receive eight limited edition player trading cards.
- April 13 — Fan Appreciation Night, presented by American Trust vs. Waterloo: On this night, we celebrate you, the fans. The first 1,000 fans into the building will get a team poster, as well as the final set of eight limited edition player trading cards, one lucky fan will take part in the cash grab at center ice, and one even luckier fan will win the grand prize of the American Trust Winning Edge program: $5,000!
Individual tickets to all of these games go on sale at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, August 28. Full season ticket memberships and mini plans, complete with the MY Membership Experience program to go behind the scenes, as well as party zones, suites and group tickets are all on sale now! Secure your spot in all of the fun by calling the box office at 563.583.6880, or by going to DubuqueFightingSaints.com for more information on your next trip to Our House.
Additional promotional nights will be announced soon. Stay tuned to DubuqueFightingSaints.com. All promotional nights are subject to change.